Pastor’s Secret affair finally exposed!!



MY SECRET AFFAIR WITH MAMA BOLAJI.


Every morning i will wake up and look forward to greeting her, she lived in our Neighborhood, light complexioned and always with a ready smile. 


When she moved into the neighborhood, i assisted them that day in moving their things and she gave me some sweets that day and she gave me the warmest smile and a pat on my back with these words "thank you my dear".

I felt a warm glow around my heart region and that was where it began. ( Kind words were hard to come by)


Any day i greeted her, she would either say how are you my love or my dear? As that 11yr old boy i sensed in my small brain that she liked me and we have an understanding. I always greeted her like we were having a secret affair, i would make sure no one was around.


 Until one day while i was playing with my friends on the street and she suddenly came out of her house to do some chores outside and everyone of us became uneasy, suddenly everyone lost interest in the "world scatter" we were playing. I actually thought of how to sneak away from them to go and greet mama Bolaji.


Suddenly one of them boys just retorted, make una excuse me i dey go greet mama Bolaji and everyone including me shouted "Me maa". An argument began as to who will go first, and i said i can go last because she has a name she calls me that is special. Everyone again said chorusely "me maa".


Finally we agreed to go together but take turns to greet her and hear how she will address us. So i went first with the other three a few paces behind me. Then i greeted her, good afternoon ma, she said oh my dear how are you? I joyfully screamed fine ma. In a way to affirm to my friends i told you so.


Then i went a little bit further and waited to hear the responses she would give to the other 3. Oh! Was my heart broken. She answered them the same way, my dear or my love or my fine boy. I quietly turned and went home. I sat down and wondered, so this woman is decieving all of us. From that day that secret affair ended. I just concluded that mama Bolaji likes everybody.


This story totally Reminds me of the Love of God😍


God does not have favorites, He loves everyone equally. If you Will RECIEVE him through Jesus, he treats us all equally in the beloved exactly the way he will treat others. We are all special to God. He accepts all of us and blesses us.


Jesus loves you.


1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

#PSTONZ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare the Benue yam!

Another gods general down. Prophet TB Joshua dies few days to his 58th birthday