Questionnaire interactive naughty minds group: founded by mr zanta, the undisputed chef. So how did I find myself in this group date back to a few months ago on Snapchat saying some sort of interesting status he got reported then decided to revert to WhatsApp but because of the limitation we are here on telegram with active members such as arinola, blessing etc. I've never seen a group with people from different backgrounds so United working in love caring for each other having a common goal it is simply a rarity. However there may be some downsides some bad times sometimes were quarrel but she'll find a way to settle. The truth is I don't have anything to say so that I say let's call it a day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare the Benue yam!

Another gods general down. Prophet TB Joshua dies few days to his 58th birthday