MESSAGE TO THE UNDERDOGS: in the past few months of keeping Birds I noticed most birds died and got injured as a result of fear. Excluding the ones that died from sicknesses. One in particular on seeing me ran into a cranny out of fear and got severely injured and died few days later. For you to stand a chance against the big dogs 1. Do your home work, which includes thorough practice and analysis of games played 2. Remove fear and put on confidence; when you play with fear in your mind you loose. I. On time II. Out of lack of concentration cause your mind is on fear rather than on the game your playing. I loose to people who berserk why because they play with so much speed and confidence and this instils fear in me which results to lack of concentration and a loss on my side. Conclusion. Put off fear Put on confidence Practice practice practice!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare the Benue yam!

Another gods general down. Prophet TB Joshua dies few days to his 58th birthday